Friday, November 30, 2007

I am going to ... TAIWAN!

Apologies for the lack of updates (yes feel free to roll your eyes and say:" chehhh.. usual lahh!!")

haha. I am not much of a driven blogger anyway, but this is news that i must say just to solve the mystery of the missing Dan ^_^

Yep! I am going to Taiwan!

For 3 months this time to work to fulfill my universities graduation requirement. I have been trying to secure a job here in Australia but it is hard without a Permanent Resident status. Without that, we are but Potential Runaways to companies ... GG to vacation job applications T_T"

Luckily for me my dad knows a friend over in Taiwan that is willing to offer me a position at his factory. So instead of Penang, I will be trying out something new in Taiwan. It is an exciting decision to me as I have totally no clue to what awaits, but this is definitely something I don't want to forsake... wish me luck! ^^

It is kindof sad though that i will not be able to meet up with you guys that managed to get back to Penang during the hols. Take good care there and enjoy your holidays ppl! Hopefully... hopefully i can meet up with you guys next year if everything goes well =)

Will keep you guys posted with chicks frm Taiwan! If I get internet lah XD

Darn I 4got to mention the date -_-

Going off on the 3rd of December ^^

2 comments:

serene said...

hey dan,
how's taiwan? settled in? hope you don't feel as home sick as we did when we first arrived in college.. =)

raptor_ravenlord said...

he was homesick? omg the baby....