Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Eve of a Last Exam

Frankly, I should not be here... should be concentrating on understanding the leftover bits of maths theory i did not pay attention to during semester, or going over all those tutorial questions that I never seem to remember after not touching them for a while, theres just so much to do before a last paper but I am overwhelmed by a strange feeling of emancipation being restrained by responsibility... and its driving my concentration nuts.

The stuffy and messy room plus the sound of TV (American Dad) outside isn't helping either, if I hadn't grew up in Malaysia I bet I would have gone out there and enjoy tv with my brothers, something about our culture has drilled me to unconsciously feel that one must study until their exams are over, but I am not doing it too efficiently either >.<

I just had to lament here, in fact i feel much better having typed all these. Its a strange thing that there are so many uncomfortable feelings in life is due to the fact that we cannot reach out, just like these lame laments of a seemingly boring night being filled with crazy feelings and emotions cycling through my brain... somehow the feeling of being published brings about a sense of inner peace... >.<

now back to last minute study, and to life.

No comments: